Email marketing maybe one of the quickest and easiest ways of reaching your current and potential target audience. The key to effective email marketing is to capture the attention of your audience through an effective email marketing message and design.
Designing an email for marketing requires not only creativity but also depends on the following factors:
- Size – the contents and the size of the mail is one of the important factors… Keep it short and to the point!
- One should also determine based on the nature of the email whether the mail would be colorful or black and white (HTML vs plain text)
- The graphics and text should be accurate and coherent with the contents
- Don’t waste the readers time, it should be precise and to the point
- It should be targeted and focused in accordance to the target audience
- No spamming
- Should be catchy to grab attention
- There should be no false claims in it
- Find a good and authentic mail list provider
- Have a good plan of action after initial marketing
- Make no false claims only propose what you are really offering and what you can deliver
- Find a design company that has understanding of multi-step conversion process
- Make unsubscribing easy; there’s no point emailing people who are not interested
- Meet your legal obligations
- Test your design as much as you can before sending it out
Don’t forget to visit our facebook pages – your valued opinions and participation would help us provide better services to you:-
No Comments »
No comments yet.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.